Complaint Review: Air Arena website advertising service

• Submitted: Sat, March 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: Kaye — hastings Internet
Air Arena website advertising service

Air Arena website advertising service This company has taken money from my account in January & March of this year without my authorization, I have emailed them to querry this, but they haven't replied. I didn't sign up for anything with Internet

This company has taken money from my account and I haven't signed up for anything with them, I want a refund. I have emailed them, but they haven't replied, my bank said they couldn't do anything until I had proved I had tried to contact them, I will now request the bank does not allow any further payments to Air Arena Pty Ltd, but I also want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Arena-website-advertising-service/internet/Air-Arena-website-advertising-service-This-company-has-taken-money-from-my-account-in-Jan-1035380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Arena website advertising service