Complaint Review: Air Arena

• Submitted: Wed, June 29, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 29, 2011

• Reported By: Sue — Blaine Tennessee United States of America
Air Arena
14622 Ventura Blvd. Suit 102-825 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

Air Arena Advertising Web Service Charged acct since March for an account not ever activated tried and tried to cancel they are still charging Sherman Oaks, California

In March Adversing Web Services charged my acct after a short trial I never used service or activated it for use the charges have continued after I tried to unsubscribe it shows I am unscribed but I keep getting charged,

In May 20ll I was charged  $59 twice.

Below are the charges and messages I have attempted to cancel acct
Charges since March 2011 Debit Card

Air Arena Pty Ltd
14622 Ventura Blvd. Suit 102-825
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 USA
Los Angeles, USA

Copies of Correspondence on my acct
Ticket #119637
Subject: Unsubscribe
Status: Customer Responded

Successful Unsubscription.
Email: (((redacted)))
Company:
Status on unsubscribe:3
Comments:

Customer said:
I did not activate this acct to start with why am I being charged!!!!!!!!!! I see two charges this month from your company I want a refund on this acct......
5/26/2011 3:37:21 PM
Customer said:
I want a refund on this you guys screwed me out of hundreds of dollars and i didnt even activate the d*mn acct....what is the deal also you charged me twice this month i am going to make a bbb complaint today unless i get this refund ....why do u charge folks when they havent even activated and twice a month.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2011 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Arena/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Air-Arena-Advertising-Web-Service-Charged-acct-since-March-for-an-account-not-ever-activat-747026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Arena