Complaint Review: Air Around The Clock

• Reported By: abevil — Coconut creek Florida United States of America
Air Around The Clock
11840 NW 41st ST coral springs, Florida United States of America

Air Around The Clock ATC BUYER BEWARE coral springs, Florida

My refrigerator broke back in June of 2012. I called ATC which I had a service contract with. I find out that the service contract does not include my refrigerator which was a surprise. Never the less I requested a quote which was about $1500. I had them begin to fix the refrigerator.  Six months later and three separate repairs and over $1500 down the drain they could not fit it. The work was so bad my wife and I could not believe our eyes. We tried to reach the owner Eric T Pereira, but he would not take my calls or complaints. If you research this company further you will see that this is a common thing for them. They are unprofessional, rude, and incompetent. I later found out after looking on line this is a common theme for ATC. I wished I did some research before I allowed these crooks in to my home. Buyer Beware !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Around-The-Clock/coral-springs-Florida-33065/Air-Around-The-Clock-ATC-BUYER-BEWARE-coral-springs-Florida-1024687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Around The Clock