Complaint Review: Air Around the Clock

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: JEJ — 33063 Florida
Air Around the Clock
11840 NW 41st Street Coral Springs, Florida USA

Air Around the Clock Under 1 year Labor/Warranty Refuses to Fix Newly Installed home Air Conditioner Coral Springs Florida

I purchased a new air conditioner on 4-25-13.  They installed it wrong and water was leaking on the cover and ground. Since installing it they have not fixed it.  I contacted them 12 times, along with a letter.  Air Around the Clock refuses to fix it.  When I contacted Air Around the Clock staff they were rude and unprofessional.  I have asked for the owner and manager many times but Air Around the Clock staff refuses to take a message.  I wrote a letter and asked for the owner and manager to call me they refused to call me. This is a problem that could have been handled easily.

Installation was not done right, air conditioner leaking water.  I had FPL out to my home on 6-11-13.  The temperature difference between intake and the air coming out of the air ducts is 11%-13%.  It is my understanding the difference should be approximately 15%-20%.  The one year labor and warranty mean nothing when you can not get them out to service the unit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Around-the-Clock/Coral-Springs-Florida-33065/Air-Around-the-Clock-Under-1-year-LaborWarranty-Refuses-to-Fix-Newly-Installed-home-Air-1064354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Around the Clock