Complaint Review: Air Care Solution LLC

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: Hector — Kissimmee Florida
Air Care Solution LLC
Alfareta, Georgia, USA , Select State/Province USA

Air Care Solution LLC Asi,,,,,,Chris Air duct cleaning add of $29.00 on Orlando Sentinel Express add ,,ended up with the credit card charge of $4,869 Alfhareta, GA.

It all started with an add on news paper in Orlando (Sentinel Express): TOP QUALITY AIR DUCT CLEANING. Whole House Package Deal Air Duct Cleaning $29.00, Unlimited Vents Per A/c Unit. FREE A/C Check Up, FREE Organic Deodorizer, FREE Basic Dryer Vent Cleaning.

Asi the M. Tech: Hookup a Vacum on the Kitchen duct for 5 mins. Then the helper clean the dryer conduct. Then Asi told me that the coil need service, the Blower need cleanning and Senitizer. I told him to do the job, because he convinced me it is best for my health. Charge $435.00 for cleaning the Coil, cleaning the Blower $325.00 and the Sanitizer $275.00 Total of $997.24.

Then after, the helper with the name of Frank, went to the outside Unit (the Compresor) to check it out, until then, everything was working just fine. Frank even told me that the system was over charged with freon and that, was not good for the system! I Never had any problems with cooling. And then trying to discharge some freon, he broke the charging valve, and they said it can't be fix and I need a new System.

All a want to do was ducts cleaning and they already make me spend almost $5,000.00. So Asi sold me the complete A/C both units. And the problem is, I had to call them for service on the system four times since they instaled. Because they came to check it out. All they did was adding freon. Now today I'm waiting for then to change all the copper at a cost of $1,369. My house has been with not cooling for about half of the time since they instaled on September 19, 2013.

I had to let people know that this company can not be trusted!!!!!! My name Hector T**** at Kissimmee, FL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Care-Solution-LLC/Select-StateProvince/Air-Care-Solution-LLC-AsiChris-Air-duct-cleaning-add-of-2900-on-Orlando-Sentinel-1096235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Care Solution LLC