Complaint Review: Air Care Solutions

• Reported By: hd jeter — Davie Florida United States of America
Air Care Solutions
1839 SW 31st Ave. Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Air Care Solutions total rip off company Hollywood, Florida

They came to my home in April 2012 for a simple a/c duct cleaning...so they told me i had mold and after a hr and half and $1500 later....I was in shock ...thinking first of all the job was done correctly....So when my friends heard what I paid they had to see what was done...Well nothing was done ....the ducts were dirty and I also found out I was triple charged for this job...How sick was I ....my friends said call 3 other companies to come to my home for a free inspections on the a/c ducts.....well after all the 3 companies inspections were done...all I said I needed a cleaning....Also there prices were from $420- to 470- no where near what I paid ....So I contacted florida business & regulations department and filed a complaint ...then I went on better business bureau web page and found this company rated F--I also filed a complaint with the Better business bureau -....plus I also found numerous complaints on web about this terrible company ...All I can say is STAY away from air care solutions in Florida.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Care-Solutions/Hollywood-Florida-33009/Air-Care-Solutions-total-rip-off-company-Hollywood-Florida-904234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Care Solutions