Complaint Review: Air Care Solutions

• Reported By: Abused — Green Cove Springs Florida
Air Care Solutions
5783 Mining Ter # 3 Jacksonville, Florida USA

Air Care Solutions Conartist Jacksonville Florida

The following email I sent to company:

I just wanted to tell you I worked hard all my life, and now live on a fixed income. I do not appreciate being charged $32.74 for your company doing nothing. I also do not appreciate being lied to with some old AC tricks. We had the house tested for mold, and it came back normal, or okay. If you leave the AC running with it open the coils will show icing, this is normal and not a sign of any AC problem.  I am going to add my comments to this website,   http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/search/Air+Care+Solutions and contact the Better Business Website. AC companies using these practices should be closed.

Be careful of the false advertisement they have in the Mint magazine and mail out

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Care-Solutions/Jacksonville-Florida-32257/Air-Care-Solutions-Conartist-Jacksonville-Florida-1064906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Care Solutions