Complaint Review: Air Care Solutions

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: lamhrt73 — Acworth Georgia
Air Care Solutions
5783 Mining Terrance Jacksonville, Florida USA

Air Care Solutions Don’t do work paid for, Unprofessional, Rude, Non Business like manners, appear of workers Jacksonville Florida

Date: January 3, 2014

On the 18th of December 2013 I notice in the downstairs section of my home a scent that smelled like something had died in one of my vents so I decided to have them cleaned. I had a coupon for $89 for Air Care Solutions so I decided to give them a call. It stated all Air Ducts and 1 return for $89.

The following day which was Friday December 19th, two employees showed up to clean my vents and return.  The air care worker stated that I also had an issue with black and white mole in my vents which is dangerous to inhale. I also informed them to take care of the issue with the mole and paid for three treatments for over a period of a year. When they finished I notice that the scent was still in the house so I questioned them concerning the order. The worker stated that the return is not part of the package. At the time I could not find the coupon and informed him why is the return not part of the package when the return is nothing but a big air duct, not to mention that’s where everything gets trap. He stated that it would be extra to clean out the return and that the issue may be in the return after I had already paid them $712.00.

I called their manager and he stated that he would send them back out and of course the air care rep just call instead of coming out. However, Monday December 23rd the air care employed called and requested to come back out because he did not notice that the coupon had 1 free return written on it. I informed him not to bother because I had already paid sears to do his job. I also informed them that I will be monitoring when they return to my home to treat the mole to make sure they are doing their job.

Sears cleaned all the vents. I took pictures and Air Care Solutions did not bother to clean any of the top vents, they did only the bottom. I fault myself because I should have check the reviews on such a crappy company before I called them to my home.

They have several offices in Atlanta,  GA and  throughtout the state of Florida. Please look at reviews before you make the mistake of a lifetime using this company. Avoid them at all cost.

The phone representatives, managers, as well as techs are very unprofessional.

STAY AWAY FROM AIR CARE SOLUTIONS IN JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Care-Solutions/Jacksonville-Florida-32257/Air-Care-Solutions-Dont-do-work-paid-for-Unprofessional-Rude-Non-Business-like-mann-1112613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Care Solutions