Complaint Review: Air Care Solutions

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Anon — Jacksonville Florida
Air Care Solutions
5783 Mining Terrace Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Air Care Solutions Foreigners looking to Scam Americans through numerous companies Jacksonville, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Also ripped off by this company

Same story, same people, same situation. I'm wondering though, based on all of us being ripped off and the 191 BBB complaints how something larger has not happened yet. I see the individual comments showing potential civil law suits, private investigators and small claims court so I'm obviously not the only one ripped off to the point of an obsessive need to get them back. I don't see anyone giving out contact info so I'm taking the leap (720) 306-1618. Please leave a message if I don't pick up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Care-Solutions/Jacksonville-Florida-32257/Air-Care-Solutions-Foreigners-looking-to-Scam-Americans-through-numerous-companies-Jackso-1039061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Care Solutions

Also ripped off by this company

AUTHOR: JDP - ()

I responded to an ad for an a/c tune-up by Air Care Solutions. I had the same problem with my a/c before and knew it was just low on freon. When the 2 guys arrived, the lead tech, Adam, checked and told me I was down 2 lbs. One lb of freon was included with the service. Instead of selling me the additional freon, he tried to sell me additional parts that were working fine. Then, while I was inside at the air handler with Adam, the second guy supposedly put the included 1 lb of freon in.

After the service, we had some cool weather, so I didn't have to use my a/c for a couple of weeks. When I turned it on again, the problem was exactly the same. I called another company for a second opinion. They found my system to be 2 lbs low, so even the included 1 lb had not been put in, but everything else was working fine. I was sold what I needed and all is working.

When I called to complain, and ask for a refund, I was turned down. The customer no-service manager, Anna Morales, could not have cared less about the situation. Avoid this company at all costs.