Complaint Review: Air Care Solutions

• Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: ishouldhaveknown — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Air Care Solutions
5783 Mining Terrace Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Air Care Solutions Nathan, Julino Scammed us out of $650 cash to supposedly fix and clean our A/C unit and air ducts. A/C is worst than it was before they so called "fixed it!!"" Jacksonville, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: please file a report w/your local tv news station and Dateline NBC's

November 2011 I found an advertisement for A/C cleaning Gold Package for $89, it consisted of cleaning the Air Ducts, the Dryer vent, cleaning and servicing the Air conditioning unit which included adding freon, etc and an air filter with a lifetime warranty.  I was at work when the Technician came out and my mother who is a senior citzen was at home.

The technicians came in and according to my mother, one started cleaning the air ducts and the other started to service the A/C unit.  After the technician looked at the A/C he told my mother that we needed to get it thoroughly cleaned out and a part replaced to prolong the life of the unit but eventually we would need another one.  This $89 service turned out to be $600 plus in cash without adding the freon, that was another service call at a price of $188.

We have had to call this company out about four times since the initial service at a price of $39.00 per service call and the A/C is worst than it was before we had then service it.  My mother is a Senior Citzen who has been taken advantage of financially which has cause a emotional strain on her because she is on a fixed income.  I have placed several calls to this company again since February 10, 2012 and have left messages and NO ONE have returned my calls.

I called again today 2/22/2012 and finally got someone by the name of Nathan who said that he was the manager.  I explained to him the problems that we have been encountering and he said that he was having a problem with my english and would have to review my account and he will call me back in two hours.  This is RIDICULOUS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Care-Solutions/Jacksonville-Florida-32257/Air-Care-Solutions-Nathan-Julino-Scammed-us-out-of-650-cash-to-supposedly-fix-and-clean-842812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Care Solutions

#1 Consumer Suggestion

please file a report w/your local tv news station and Dateline NBC's

AUTHOR: cdupont - (United States of America)

please file a report w/your local tv news station and Dateline NBC's Chris Hansen so that we can expose these scam artists and keep them fromour hard earned money.