Complaint Review: Air Care Solutions

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: Tamika — Mount Holly North Carolina United States of America
Air Care Solutions
5783 Mining Ter STE3 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Air Care Solutions Took my last few dollars and did not perform any service to my a/c unit!!!!! Jacksonville, Florida

On 06/19/12 I called Air Care Solutions to come out and give my A/C unit a tune up,I also informed them that I had a coupon for a $79.00 special.They set my appointment for 06/21/12,and that day they sent 2 technicians out by the name of Victor and Israel.I told Israel what i wanted done and the coupon that i had was the only price that i could afford.                           Israel went out and looked at my unit and told me that what i wanted wasn't what i needed and that I needed to pay $200 more dollars for Freon.I asked if i could just pay for what i called them out to do since we already had air and that when i had more money i would call them back out.Israel said that the Freon tank could only fill what was needed and not partial which meant that i had to pay all now or nothing.   So i told him to go ahead and fill it to where it should be.He acted like he did his job collected the $304 and left right away.

After 30 minutes i called and asked how long was it suppose to take for my a/c to kick in and  was told to give it at least a hour.  After a couple more hours went by i called back and was told that my Freon must have leaked all out.I asked if they could come back out and give me what I paid for or give me at least half of my money back.I was told that I had a leak that needed to be fixed first and that since I had already paid them $300 that I should just pay them $900 and they would fix my leak for me and then replace whatever Freon was lost.I've been trying for a whole week to get them to meet me half way and they've refused now were suffering in 100 degrees weather!!!!Please HELP

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Care-Solutions/Jacksonville-Florida-32275/Air-Care-Solutions-Took-my-last-few-dollars-and-did-not-perform-any-service-to-my-ac-uni-904802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Care Solutions