Complaint Review: Air Care Solutions

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — Ft Lauderdale Florida
Air Care Solutions
Pembroke Park, Florida USA

Air Care Solutions RIP OFF! DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS COMPANY ! Pembroke Park Florida

This company advertises in the flyer and mail box Special delivery paper. They offer to clean your ducts, AC inspection, dryer vent cleaning and give you a washable electrostatic filter, all for only $89! What a bargain...NOT! They did not clean the dryer vents, said that snaking would be extra, they hooked up a vacuumed to one ceiling vent in the kitchen and let it run for 20 min. Never blowing into the other vents To clean the ducting. Told me I was 2 lbs short on coolant. Told me the AC unit was a good one but I would need the whole unit acid washed and cleaned to the tune of $1,600. Did not have the AC.Filter, tried to up charge me for a $50 filter That they had on the truck. I had them put one LB of coolant in the unit said it would be cheeper to have the unit inspected and cleaned for $69 The second pound would be $89. I  paid $69 for the unit to be flushed. I told them no to everything thing else. the tech seemed very slick and sneaky. I felt like he was casing out my home. they left and I was very upset and called my husband. that was that, So I though....the next day my AC Unit was leaking all over my garage. I called another company who I delt with and they came right out and flushed the unit ( which never got done by Air Care Solutions) said the coolant was fine and not short Either. The dryer vent was clogged and the duct work never happened. we emailed and called to complain. We were told sorry, no refunds! I told them I would get this information out to as many people as I could. This is my first written complaint with many more to follow. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Care-Solutions/Pembroke-Park-Florida-33009/Air-Care-Solutions-RIP-OFF-DONT-BE-FOOLED-BY-THIS-COMPANY-Pembroke-Park-Florida-1051651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Care Solutions