Complaint Review: Air Care Solutions

• Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Winter Garden Florida United States of America
Air Care Solutions
1839 SW 31st Avenue Pembroke Park, Florida United States of America

Air Care Solutions They lied about rats in my attic, and that I needed to replace my entire duct system. Pembroke Park, Florida

We called Air Care Solutions to come look at our ducts because we had a subtle smell in one of our bedrooms. They came out later that day and went up in my attic. The tech came down with pictures of a rat poison bag and rat droppings all around it. Then he quoted me 3-4 thousand dollars to replace all the ducts in my home. I paid him $250 (against my better judgment) and told him that we wouldn't be spending that kind of money today.

Then I called another AC company that my neighbors recommended. This tech went up in my attic and said THERE ARE NO RAT DROPPINGS or POISON in your attic. This AC Tech also commented on how clean and perfect my ducts were.

Next, Terminix came over to inspect my attic. He told me that he didn't see ANY EVIDENCE OF ANY RODENTS IN MY ATTIC. I called the manager of Air Care Solutions repeatedly to tell my story and that they had tried to scam me. They were extremely non-receptive and offered no apology. After 10 calls to complain to this manager, she finally agreed to refund me $150.00.

THIS COMPANY IS EXTREMELY UNSCRUPULOUS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Care-Solutions/Pembroke-Park-Florida-33009/Air-Care-Solutions-They-lied-about-rats-in-my-attic-and-that-I-needed-to-replace-my-enti-946369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Care Solutions