Complaint Review: Air Care Solutions

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy — Ruskin Florida United States of America
Air Care Solutions
Somewhere in SE Florida Various Places, Florida United States of America

Air Care Solutions Air Duct Cleaning in FL and NC. Beware of Qupons that do not exist. Had a Q-Pon quote for $29.00 Unlimited Duct Cleaning. Was charged $925.00 for Air Care that was NEVER done. Various Places, Florida

Called Air Care Solutions with Q-pon for Unlimited Vent cleaning for $29.95. Two men came, one did the cleaning, put an non-water proof, unwanted UV light in my A/C which shorted and arc. Put a strong cleaning agent through my vents after I requested them not to since I had a pet. They did it. I couldn't use my A/C  for over 1 weeks due to smoke smell and the strong cleaning smell. Had to hire 2 other A/C people to disprove their outrageous bill for my Visa dispute which did NOT happen. It will take me a few years to pay it off. I filed a BBB dispute but it was worthless, like talking to a wall. I wrote Pam Biondi no real help there, just a list for expensive lawyers. WARNING: Do Not Hire These Idiots.  The other guy goes into my home, distracted me by commenting on all my expensive technology and medical license like he's casing my home. I am alone and terrified. Contacted "Eight On Your Side" the lady loved the Company. It figures!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Care-Solutions/Various-Places-Florida-/Air-Care-Solutions-Air-Duct-Cleaning-in-FL-and-NC-Beware-of-Qupons-that-do-not-exist-Had-998925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Care Solutions