Complaint Review: Air Charter Professionals

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: caveman — La Mesa California
Air Charter Professionals
Spokane, Washington USA

Air Charter Professionals Craig Frost and Becky Frost Dishonest , Rip off Spokane Washington

I worked for Craig and Becky Frost as medical attending Paramedic for their air ambulance endeavor.  I worked for them for about a year as an independent contractor and received a 1099 for money earned.  I was able to observe their unethical behavior for approximately one year, when I quit working for them because they owed me several thousand dollars for trips flown for them in their Learjets in the capacity of an air ambulance.  The last time I saw Becky, she assured me that she knew she owed me money, but I have yet to see any of it.  I find it difficult to believe that they are still operating.  Craig once said, his plan for making  a lot of money was fly around the country doing trips, charging fuel and then not paying and then filing for bankruptcy.  The Frosts were in fact operating out of their home in Spokane when I flew with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Charter-Professionals/Spokane-Washington/Air-Charter-Professionals-Craig-Frost-and-Becky-Frost-Dishonest-Rip-off-Spokane-Washin-1073549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Charter Professionals