Complaint Review: Air Ductors Indoor Air Specialists

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Rockville Maryland
Air Ductors Indoor Air Specialists
8628 Dakota Dr Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Air Ductors Indoor Air Specialists www.airductorsusa.com False Advertising Scam Artists Gaithersburg Maryland

This company is a rip off. They were supposed to clean all of my air ducts, the dryer vent and steam clean three rooms of carpet for $59 with a coupon.

When they arrived, they tried to sell me an additional $600 in services claiming that they could not propoerly clean the air ducts without cleaning the main vents (which I would think would be included when the coupon states whole home vent cleaning). I declined stating that the extra charge was outrageous. I told them to just clean the other vents and do the dryer vent and carpet cleanings. The service man got an attitude and said fine. Less than 15 minutes later he claimed to be done with all of the work. I did not even see them take a steam cleaner upstairs.

The only thing that they half way cleaned was the dryer vent. And that was only the lint trap, not the entire line. My air ducts are not cleaned they are still dirty. My three rooms of carpet that were supposed to be steam cleaned, were only vacuumed. I have had proffessional steam cleaning perfomed on my carpets before and they are never bone dry immediately afterward. These had only been vacuumed which is not what they agreed to do. I refused to pay for incomplete service.

When I called the office to speak to the manager to see if the situation could be rectified, a lady with a thick middle eastern accent, told me off and said to use another company because she was not going to deal with me and then hung up on me. I tried to file a complaint on the better business bureau website, but the company is not listed.

This company is a rip off. A group of scam artists trying to take advantage of people. Don't use this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Ductors-Indoor-Air-Specialists/Gaithersburg-Maryland-20877/Air-Ductors-Indoor-Air-Specialists-wwwairductorsusacom-False-Advertising-Scam-Artists-G-1133751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Ductors Indoor Air Specialists