Complaint Review: Air Free Tires

• Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: Sam — Oro Valley Arizona United States of America
Air Free Tires

Air Free Tires Nu-Teck Corp THIS WEBSITE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!! Internet

I ordered four tires from the Air Free Tires website on August 8, 2011 at 8:51:21 P.M. My card was billed on August 14, 2011 for the amount of $217.43.

As of June 14, 2012 I have still not received the tires, nor have I received a response regarding my order status. I can even open my order on the Air Free Tires website and it shows it as, "Authorized - Not Sent To Supplier - Waiting To Be Processed". Per their policy posted on their website, any order that has not been filled within 90 days will receive a complete refund.

Laughably their website also touts:

"Fair Credit Billing Act: We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 for fraudulent charges.

If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made while using our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures."

The bottom line: Do not buy anything from this website unless you plan on it being a donation to an unworthy cause.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Free-Tires/internet/Air-Free-Tires-Nu-Teck-Corp-THIS-WEBSITE-WILL-STEAL-YOUR-MONEY-Internet-897608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Free Tires