Complaint Review: Air Pets Services

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2014

• Reported By: HeatherJane — Riverview Florida
Air Pets Services
Internet USA

Air Pets Services VPI Pet Life Insurance Puppy Scam Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet

My husband and I found a teacup Pomeranian on oodle.com.  I contacted the seller (Jeff Molly,jeffmolly7@gmail.com Colorado Springs, CO) asking the process.  His exact words were just a total of $400.  Once paying the $400 via REloadit cash cards we were contacted by the company from Uship.com.  The first email stated we need to pay $1,225 for carrier and vaccines.  This was weird in itself because the dog was up-to-date on its vaccines.  Between the seller and myself we have paid $1,625.  All was set and a delivery confirmation was received.  Come 5:00 eastern standard time, I received an additional email from another address requesting additional money for pet insurance of $450.  This has gone on for three days with a request for money.  I received a threat to pay or be charged with animal abuse and abandonment.  I feel we have been scammed.  I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown because I have never witnessed anything like this in my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Pets-Services/internet/Air-Pets-Services-VPI-Pet-Life-Insurance-Puppy-Scam-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-Internet-1165645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Pets Services