Complaint Review: Air Quality Contro

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Gene — Dexter Michigan United States of America
Air Quality Contro
2607 Eaton Rapids Road Lansing, Michigan United States of America

Air Quality Contro radonlansing.com Lying Salespeople and Terrible Service Lansing Michigan

Air Quality Control put in a radon mitigation system.  WHen I purchased it, they told me I would not hear it inside the house.  They were wrong.  I asked them to come out and take a look at it.  They told me only if I give them a credit card.  If there is nothing wrong they will charge my credit card.  I told them there must be something wrong because I can hear the sytem in my house and you told me I wouldn't.  The service manager, James, said he doesn't work in sales so he doesn't know what they tell customers, WHAT?  That doesn't make sense.  You don't know what sales is guarenteeing to the customers.  He told me that sometimes when something is wrong with system you can hear it inside your house.  OK so why don't you come out and fix it?

Stay away from the company!! Look on BBB and see the long list of complaints.

The service manager didn't make a bit of sense.  He just wanted to sell me a more expensive motor.  FIX THE PROBLEM!  YOU are the SERVICE Manger!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Quality-Contro/Lansing-Michigan-48911/Air-Quality-Contro-radonlansingcom-Lying-Salespeople-and-Terrible-Service-Lansing-Michiga-968163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Quality Contro