Complaint Review: Air You Go

• Reported By: Bob — Katy Texas United States of America
Air You Go
3535 Sage Terrace Internet United States of America

Air You Go Owner is Alvin Brooks Hot Headed Owner Internet

I paid $2600 for a new AC unit that didn't work properly after it was installed. I contacted the owner (Alvin Brooks) about system not working properly. He argued with me and said there is nothing wrong. The problem was my house would not cool down. I decided it wasn't worth the heated discussions I had with him and called another contractor. I paid this other contractor over $1000 to fix the problem and now it works great. I would never recommend anyone to use this guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2011 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-You-Go/internet/Air-You-Go-Owner-is-Alvin-Brooks-Hot-Headed-Owner-Internet-782547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air You Go