Complaint Review: Air transport technologies

• Updated: Sun, July 28, 2013

• Reported By: Jmr2311 — Howland Ohio
Air transport technologies
24 aven street doula , Cameroon 00237 Nationwide USA

check my email. I had a email from a place that had no working phone number and when I googled it it didn't come up.. Doula Nationwide

DON'T SEND MONEY ORDERS TO ANYONE THAT SAYS THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE A PUPPY OR DOG SHIPPED TO YOU!! Make sure you make directly to the website itsself! I almost got ripped  off !! They wanted me to send 200$ for them to ship a Siberian husky to me. Here their website was phony and had no legit phone numbers!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-transport-technologies/nationwide/check-my-email-I-had-a-email-from-a-place-that-had-no-working-phone-number-and-when-I-go-1070732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air transport technologies