Complaint Review: Airbone Logistic express

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: jeffy46725 — Woburn Massachusetts United States of America
Airbone Logistic express
Malaysia Internet United States of America

Airbone Logistic express Airborne Logistics Keep my items. and ask for money to deliver Internet

I have paid $650 to deliver an item in this company my tacking code is DA26EE46D5. the sender is a Nigerian name Kelly coman, I have bought 2 drum module , promess to send me 6 for free equal 8. it doesn't matter for me for the other six but as long as i receive my 2 items i will be okay. the company is asking for extra money to deliver and I have already paid for that.I have take a loan to buy the item and resale but now i have to pay extra fees. so, i need the item to sell them so i can pay the loan. back it has been for 3 weeks.

Thank you.

Jeffy Docteur
(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Airbone-Logistic-express/internet/Airbone-Logistic-express-Airborne-Logistics-Keep-my-items-and-ask-for-money-to-deliver-In-943808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Airbone Logistic express