Complaint Review: Airebeam

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Neil — Phoenix Arizona
Airebeam
PO Box 10941 Casa Grande, Arizona United States of America

Airebeam Visionary Communications Internet Monitoring, False Advertising Casa Grande, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Satisfied Airebeam Customer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not AireBeam

This company engages in false advertising, monitored my internet use and then used it to engage in more deceptive marketing on it's website. The company also advertised as having unlimited satellite internet but actually limited the usage in the evenings. The company then denied this and said that its equipment had been damaged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Airebeam/Casa-Grande-Arizona-85130-0127/Airebeam-Visionary-Communications-Internet-Monitoring-False-Advertising-Casa-Grande-Ariz-1036237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Airebeam

Satisfied Airebeam Customer

AUTHOR: Philip R - ()

As an Airebeam customer, I have never had any slowing of my speeds. I have always had the speed that I pay for or more, usually more. I have numerous people I know (10+) that use Airebeam, and none of them have ever mentioned internet speed slowing at any time. I have never seen anything resembling my web usage being used as marketing on the Airebeam website.  Airebeam's advertising is very honest and the closest thing to dishonesty I have experienced is my internet speeds being faster than promised.

Airebeam is not a satellite internet company so maybe the writer of this complaint confused Airebeam with a different company, because I have not found any of the accusations to be true in my experience with Airebeam.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not AireBeam

AUTHOR: Owner - ()

AireBeam and Visionary Communications are different companies owned by different people. Neither is engaged in Satellite communications.

AireBeam's advertising contains no false information.

AireBeam does not have bandwidth caps and AireBeam does not throttle customer traffic, unless that customer is engaged in P2P downloading / uploading using a torrent protocol and disrupting traffic flow on our network. AireBeam's policies and practices are fully disclosed on our web site.

AirBeam does not monitor customer traffic at the data level. We only monitor rate and quantity of consumption. We do not record any customer Information and we do not display any information about customer traffic on our web site.  We believe that this complaint has no basis in facts about AireBeam.