Complaint Review: Airfree Tires

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: TB — Arlington Virginia United States of America
Airfree Tires

Airfree Tires www.beachstreetbicycle.com Scam, company takes your money with no intention of delivering. No reply to several email and quire status inquiries. I did get a response from Hugh Waters 15 minutes after i pretended to be a new, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Got A Refund

I placed an order for two Air-Free tires from airfreetires.com on 1 Aug 2012.  My credit card was billed on 2 Aug 2012 and begining 10 August I started notifying the company to get status.  I have called and emailed a dozen or more times but never received an order confimation, status...or any response at all.  Upon further research I have discovered this is a common practice and a longstanding/pervasive scam.

To see if my emails were being received i posed a questions about a large order of bike parts I wanted to purchase as a new customer.  Within 10 minutes Hugh water, the company order, replied to my email and attempted to lock in the oreder (scam).  The same address never returned any of my status requests.  I have contacted my credit card company, but want the company to do the right thing...if not a refund, whut down.  I'll be seeking action from the Florida Attorney General.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Airfree-Tires/internet/Airfree-Tires-wwwbeachstreetbicyclecom-Scam-company-takes-your-money-with-no-intention-934805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Airfree Tires

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Got A Refund

AUTHOR: beachstreet - (United States of America)

We deliver over 4000 orders every year to customers around the world. We certainly apologize for any difficulties endured by our customer. Thank you very much

whereas