• Report: #1021908

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Tiredofscams — Pendleton Oregon United States of America
Airlinesimulation.com
GPO Box 1361 Internet United States of America

Airlinesimulation.com Efzed Pty. Ltd. scam stolen ripoff no product refusal of refund lying cheating Internet

After reviewing the website closely, and talking to others about the simulator, I decided I would purchase it. I ordered the software, and immediately after purchase this business gave no receipt or confirmation of order. Not even an email confirmation or instructions. I emailed the sales address, and they said they received my order and that they would send out the download links the next day. When I asked why this wasn't stated on the order page, or why there wasn't a payment confirmation, the person "Frank" became really rude. He told me that the "software requires some attention to detail", and if I wasn't capable of that, maybe I would prefer a "refund". I took this as an insult, so I asked for a refund. Since then it has been 35 days, no refund, no download links or software and several emails I have sent them. No reply what so ever from the seller. The total cost was $49.99. My friends who use the software, purchased it from them over a year ago, and said they received the software immediately with no problems.

The website has since changed the sales page to say, "Access may take until close of NEXT

BUSINESS DAY. " This message was not there when I purchased the softeware. They have also changed merchant accounts, from Paypal to another that is not listed.

I did have a paypal dispute and then claim against the seller, but since the change in merchant accounts the seller has emptied the paypal account, and there is no money to refund my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Airlinesimulationcom/internet/Airlinesimulationcom-Efzed-Pty-Ltd-scam-stolen-ripoff-no-product-refusal-of-refund-lyin-1021908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Airlinesimulation.com