occurring

Complaint Review: Airmiaildispersary

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Marlies — N. Fort Myers Florida U.S.A.
Airmiaildispersary

Airmiaildispersary 'LYcommun They said I did a chargeback, I did not and now they blacklisted me!! Don't let these people rip you off too. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: I use AMC

Just don't go there.   They are saying or their processing center in CHINA said I did a chargeback.  They even spoke to the bank with me and the bank is sending me a letter stateing that I didn't do a chargeback.  But they cant wait 5 to 10 days so they blacklisted me  What do they want me to pay twice?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Airmiaildispersary/internet/Airmiaildispersary-LYcommun-They-said-I-did-a-chargeback-I-did-not-and-now-they-blackli-1027272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Airmiaildispersary

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I use AMC

AUTHOR: Jenn - ()

Hello just read what happened. I have used AMC which is a sister site to all their sites. Used them for many years. They will black list you but what they have been doing is after you pay it goes on your account as pending charge. after the item posts another pending charge will stay on your account for up to 7 days then drops off. no need to dispute it they only bill you once. I would recommond what I do. I got an american express bluebird account from walmart (prepaid) I load what it cost me and charge goes through. usually my account goes into the negative for 7 business days since they put another pending charge on. I had questioned them why but could never understand what they said. They blacklist an address only. if you have another address and email you can use like a friend just create a new account no biggie. GL