Complaint Review: Aiu Online

• Submitted: Mon, November 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 07, 2005

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Aiu Online
5550 Prarie Stone Parkway Illinois, Illinois U.S.A.

Aiu Online ripoff MONEY IS THEIR GAME Hoffman Estates Illinois

I am a recent grad of AIU and I had a bad experience from beginning to end. I just wanted to complete my education.

Well I quickly found out this school is all about money if it were up to me, I would've went somewhere else.

I ended up owing 5,000 in the end now some collection agency is telling me I owe 8,000. I need a copy of my transcript to apply to law school, and I am being told I would have to pay off the entire balance before I can receive anything.

Well I never received anything from the school since June regarding my balance. I happen to log in my account and saw an email that stated my account was going to a collection agency.

I really need a solution to the problem, right now law school seems like a distance dream.

THIS SCHOOL IS FULL OF THEIVES AND ALL ABOUT MONEY
WARN YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY

Lashelle
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2005 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aiu-Online/Illinois-Illinois/Aiu-Online-ripoff-MONEY-IS-THEIR-GAME-Hoffman-Estates-Illinois-163591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aiu Online