Complaint Review: Aiu/ill/online

• Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:palatka Florida
aiu/ill.com Internet U.S.A.

Aiu/ill/online always calling me Illinois Internet

I was looking online to see for my self how much an online university two year assoc. degree is . Seems to me that after you complete one form for some info about cost to any one on line university my phone rings off the hook only for aiu on line university, the two other schools e-mailed me info that i requested .

I had too call long distance twice to aiu/ill , to make them stop calling me I just called them again to day told them to stop calling me their costs for a degree is more then I want to spend. I reminded them that i called them late last week and to have them remove my name and phone number from their data base... 03-09-09

AIU/ILL called at least 5 times again today 03-09-09 I had to unplug my phone for them to do this is really rude...

palatka, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aiuillonline/internet/Aiuillonline-always-calling-me-Illinois-Internet-432448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aiu/ill/online