Complaint Review: Aiuonline Collage

• Submitted: Sun, January 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 11, 2009

• Reported By:Fillmore Utah
Aiuonline Collage
155 N Plank Rd, Newburgh, New York U.S.A.

Aiuonline Collage a big pain on my credit report Internet

*Consumer Comment: AIU Class Actio Lawsuit

I tryed to get into aiuonline school and I told the sales rep. from the start that I was disabled and did not have money so I would need a grant or some other means to pay for this school I was told not worry!

I was given a class with eight other students for which my grade would be based on the class as a hole, I was only albel to make contact with one other student!

I only made contact with the teacher once then they started sending me bills and I had not yet recieved any classes so called and called and called again I at last talked to some one in there finance dept. who told me that I owed nothing because they had dropped me and I no longer was inrolled in there school!

I did not drop the classes the school dropped me because they could not get me financed, now they threaten me, call me all hours of the day and night,have my account in collections and I would like it to stop more over I think there should be a class action suit to the tune of at least five Billion just to break there company once and for all!

Clifford
Fillmore, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aiuonline-Collage/Newburgh-New-York-12550/Aiuonline-Collage-a-big-pain-on-my-credit-report-Internet-410860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aiuonline Collage

AIU Class Actio Lawsuit

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

Cliff

Let me know when you want to file a class actio lawsuit against AIUonline I will join you in putting this School out of business for good. My e-mail is (((ROR redacted)))