Complaint Review: AjMadison

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: DeAndre — Newark New Jersey United States of America
AjMadison
3605 13th Avenue Brooklyn, New York United States of America

AjMadison I purchased a microwave that was delivered defective and they refuse to refund me. They said I have to get it repaired. Brooklyn, New York

*Author of original report: AjMADISON IS ONCE AGAIN LYING, THIS TIME TO THE PUBLIC. LET ME GET THE RECORD STRAIGHT

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Manager

I purchased a microwave on line from AjMadison on Wednesday, February 13, 2013.  They delivered my microwave on Friday, February 15, 2013 defective.  I immediately tried to call them to tell them that they delivered a defective product to me, to find out that they are closed all weekend.  I called on Monday, February 18, 2013 telling them about the defective product they had delivered to me.  Immediately they put me on hold for about 15 minutes just to come back and tell me that they set me up for repairs to fix my microwave for Wednesday, February 20, 2013.

Instantly, I was angry and ask to speak to their Supervisor Rida (hereinafter "Rida") for her to tell me the same thing but she was more worst and harsh with her attitude about the situation.  Immediately I asked for a refund and Rida told me that her company policies are that they don't refund back monies for already installed microwaves and that I have to wait for repairs.

I angrily went on with the situation and waited for the repairman to come on Wednesday, February 20, 2013.  He declared the product defective and left me a written notice about it.  Again, I called Rida and told her that I have a written notice declaring the product defective.  Again, Rida gave me the run arounds and told me to fax the paper. Not only did I fax the paper twice, but Rida told me that she never received the fax.  Rida gave me another fax number to fax to.  When I faxed to that number, someone just kept picking up the phone and hanging it up.

Experiencing this from Rida and this company, brings attention to their bosses. How can they let someone like Rida run their company down to the ground by chasing their customers away and making their customers extremly unhappy and deliberatly antagonizing them and taunting them.

I never experience anything like the behavior of their supervisor Rida.  She is unprofessional, rude, deceiving.  She even threaten to call the cops on me. telling me that I was threatening her by saying that I'm going to fight back and get my money back.  She just kept emphazing the word "fight back".

AjMadison in Brooklyn, NY is a horrible company and I suggest that everyone stay away from this company if you don't want to be ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AjMadison/Brooklyn-New-York-11218/AjMadison-I-purchased-a-microwave-that-was-delivered-defective-and-they-refuse-to-refund-1017708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AjMadison

AUTHOR: breeland - (United States of America)

This company called AjMadison is lying to the public and have been lying to me since they received my cash and sent me a defective product.

Because of AjMadison's defective product they sent me willfully and diliberately, AjMadison had ask me to send back the serial tag from the microwave.  Has anyone tried to take the serial tag off of a microwave, it's almost impossible?  They also had ask me to send them the power cord.  I was like WHAT, send them the power cord???

So consumers, you know what I did, pissed them off by sending them their whole microwave back.  They was very pissed I sent them their whole unit.  And guess what consumer, they are still holding my money and wont give it back.  I have proof i sent them their defective microwave they willfully and deliberatly sent me.

Yes I threathen this company with litigation and to let the whole world know about their shaddy business practice.

THIS COMPANY IS BAD BUSINESS AND I SUGGEST EVERYONE TO STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM.

I AM SUING THEM FOR MY MONEY BACK WHICH THEY ARE HOLDIG AND REFUSING TO GIVE IT BACK TO ME.  THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO ANSWER TO A JUDGE ABOUT THIS SITUATION BECAUSE IT IS REALLY UGULY WHAT AjMADISON IS PUTTING ME THROUGH.

DON'T TRUST THEM AND DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING AjMADISON SAYS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LIERS

Customer Service Manager

AUTHOR: RitaAJM - (United States of America)

Customer received the unit and after instillation discovered the unit was defective, per the manufacturers requirements we set up an appointment for repair (they provide one year parts and labor) , the customer refused the repair.  Due to multiple life threatening comments made by the customer we agreed to take back the unit.  He is refusing to send the unit back to us for a full refund and has continued to email threats.