Complaint Review: AjRichies

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Donald — SACRAMENTO California United States of America
AjRichies

AjRichies AJ Richard The ultimate scammers (con-artists)! Internet

It's rare for me to ever talk bad about anyone, but AjRichies are total crooks! I recently fell prey to them, spending nearly
$1000 on new high-end digital camera outfit... and ended up getting used camera?! Also, added accessories (spare battery, etc.) were not the high-end name brand I paid for. I should have researched them first. It was not until after I
placed order that I did brief web search, only to discover numerous complaints! Like one dissatisfied customer said, they should be shut down.

They used classic scam artist tricks on me (bait and switch, etc.) and I fell for it at first. They were rude and totally unprofessional on telephone, with no customer service skills whatsoever... and I tend to agree with one customer complaint in that it may be a one-person operation (or small team of scammers).

I was FINALLY able to reach them on telephone, requesting full refund, but they tried to con me even more (tried to sell me a 3-year warranty!). They never e-mailed me back, with refund-return instructions. I filed a complaint against them with Better Business Bureau, and BBB replied right away, saying they were forwarding my complaint to AjRichies?! With that being said, I don't expect any refund... so I'm stuck with camera, leaving option of keeping it or selling it.

AjRichies should be avoided at all costs. Who knows how many people they conned over time? It's a shame they are allowed to operate and continue to prey upon unsuspecting shoppers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AjRichies/internet/AjRichies-AJ-Richard-The-ultimate-scammers-con-artists-Internet-961605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AjRichies