• Report: #1062097

• Reported By: JamesB — Miami Florida
AjRichies.com
265 Lafayetee St #20B New York, New York USA

AjRichies.com AKA AjRichies DON'T BITE THE BAIT!!! New York New York

This is a scam and I have no doubt about it.

First, they advertised a "NEW" camera for a low price.  Then after paying, a "Mike" left me a message stating that he needed to verifity my order before they can fill it (he did not say they don't have the product).  When I called him back, he asked me why I didn't buy the battery.  I told him that I bought the battery through eBay and I just needed the camera which was advertised.  After telling him that I didn't need the battery from them, he then said that they don't have that camera anymore but he can "upgrade" the camera with a better and newer version.  I asked him why advertise for something you don't have?  He answered me that they just don't have it.

The whole situation was very odd.  And because of that I am checking my credit card account to make sure they don't charge anything.

SO BE WARE OF AjRichies!!!!

They are not to be trusted....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AjRichiescom/New-York-New-York/AjRichiescom-AKA-AjRichies-DONT-BITE-THE-BAIT-New-York-New-York-1062097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AjRichies.com