Complaint Review: AjRichies.com

• Reported By: JohnG — Springfield Oregon
AjRichies.com
WWW Internet United States of America

AjRichies.com TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. NEVER AGAIN !! Internet

*Author of original report: WOW... AM THRILLED !!

IN A NUTSHELL....
03/14/2013 - Ordered / Purchased Digital Camera for $399.99
03/14/2013 - Received E-Mail from "Richies" acknowledging purchase giving order # and 1-12 day delivery
03/15/2013 - Two (2) E-Mails from "Richies" saying that I had to call sales if I wanted order to proceed
03/15/2013 - Phoned "Richies" and was confronted with salesperson telling me that I needed this and that if this order was to proceed smoothly.......or something to that effect.....very smooth guy
03/30/2013 - E-Mailed "Richies" to determine what was happening with my order. NO REPLY
03/31/2013 - E-Mailed again......NO REPLY
03/31/2013 - Printed off "Status Report from "Richies" web site. States "Processed" NOT SHIPPED
04/03/2013 - No replies to 03/30 or 03/31 E-Mails
04/03/2013 - CANCELLED ORDER via E-Mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AjRichiescom/internet/AjRichiescom-TERRIBLE-EXPERIENCE-NEVER-AGAIN-Internet-1040263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AjRichies.com

WOW... AM THRILLED !!

AUTHOR: JohnG - ()

Well guess what boys & girls.
After I sent a "cancel my order" E-Mail to AjRichies.com, I actually got a response from them.
This is a first as I had tried to get answers from them before (as per my original report to you) and I received not a whimper back.
Could it be because I used my law office format for the E-Mail? Bad me. I retired from that practice years ago even though it still is active   OR   could it be that I hit them on a good day?
Will we ever know? Probably not.
However, they accepted my order cancellation with a one liner. Not even a "thanks. Hope you return again.
The Visa charge never did go through BUT I will keep watch form it.

A good day to all AND REMEMBER......check this invaluable site for new reports on this company. I didn't do that and I paid.

John