Complaint Review: AjayS the seller from flippa.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 30, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: nick32601 — los angeles California
AjayS the seller from flippa.com
Internet India

AjayS the seller from flippa.com Crook, fraud, liar, DO NOT TRUST, DO NOT BUY Internet

Seeing how well this seller was achieving SEO results, I approached him to SEO my nursing job board.  I had such high hopes.  The agreement we made was $800 ahead and $700 after the job is completed and I would achieve my rankings. The contingency was that AjayS would refund 80% of my payment to him if he was not able to achieve results.

Boy, was I wrong about this guy.  It's not really the fact that he could not get the job done...it's the fact that he didn't even try.  On top of that, he's been ignoring my emails to him since day 1.  A couple of weeks ago, he was selling another website on flippa.com and I was able to get ahold of him.  His words were "I am short on money and after i sell a website, i will refund your $640."

I should have just filled out a Rip off report right then.  Everyone, BEWARE of this seller...  His mentality and way of doing business is always focused on "Easy Money" (He even states that in his auctions) with a disregard for keeping his word on delivering a decent product.  He banks on 1 time customers.

He totallly SCREWED ME so I'm warming everyone.  DO NOT TRUST AjayS (seller from flippa.com).  I'm sure right now he's probably scamming more people by offering 80% for poor service and never living up to his words.

You should be ashamed of yourself AJAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AjayS-the-seller-from-flippacom/internet/AjayS-the-seller-from-flippacom-Crook-fraud-liar-DO-NOT-TRUST-DO-NOT-BUY-Internet-1055097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AjayS the seller from flippa.com