Complaint Review: Ajrichies

• Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: Randy — Grand Rapids Michigan United States of America
Ajrichies

Ajrichies Scammers!!! Brooklyn, Internet

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY BEFORE READING ALL THE BAD REVIEWS!  ACTUALLY WHAT I SHOULD SAY IS DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY PERIOD!  UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SCAMMED!   BELIEVE THE BAD REVIEWS NOT THE GOOD ONE'S!

I ORDERED A CANON 5D MARK II BODY,  AND MISC. ACCESSORIES........ THE CAMERA CAME IN AN OPENED BOX WHICH WAS AT ONE TIME A KIT CONTAINING A 24-105 LENS AND CAMERA.............. I ORDERED THE CAMERA BODY ONLY......... THE LENS, WARRANTY INFORMATION, AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION WAS MISSING FROM THE BOX.

I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TOLD THEM THEY SENT ME AN OPENED CAMERA KIT WITH THE LENS AND WARRANTY/REGISTRATION INFORMATION MISSING.  I TOLD THEM THAT I WANTED TO RETURN  IT AND WANTED THEM TO SEND ME WHAT I HAD ORDERED, A NEW CAMERA BODY IN A SEALED BOX WITH WARRANTY/REGISTRATION INFORMATION.

THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD  SENT ME WHAT I HAD ORDERED........... A NEW CAMERA BODY, AND THAT IS HOW THEY SELL THEIR CAMERA'S!!!!  I WOULD NOT HAVE ORDERED THE CAMERA IF I KNEW THE WAY THEY SELL THIER CAMERA'S IS IN OPEN BOXES WITH PIECES MISSING!!!!

THEY SAID IF I WANTED TO RETURN IT THEY WOULD CHARGE ME A 15% RESTOCKING FEE, PLUS SHIPPING WHICH WOULD BE OVER $300.00!!!!

I TOLD THEM I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY A RESTOCKING FEE BECAUSE THEY DID NOT SEND ME WHAT I'D ORDERED.  THEY REFUSED TO TAKE THE CAMERA BACK WITHOUT A RESTOCKING FEE!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO DO NOT BUY THE ACCESSORIES THEY'LL TRY TO SELL YOU, THEY ARE AFTER MARKET CHEAP VERSIONS, AND THEY JACK THE PRICES UP!!!!!!  YOU CAN BUY THESE ACCESSORIES AT MUCH BETTER PRICES ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU LIKE OPENED BOXES WITH PARTS MISSING AND PAYING A 15% RESTOCKING FEE EVEN THOUGH THEY SENT YOU SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T ORDER......... THIS PLACE IS FOR YOU!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ajrichies/internet/Ajrichies-Scammers-Brooklyn-Internet-849498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ajrichies