casual

• Reported By: sadatchristmas — Bloomington Illinois United States of America
Ajrichies.com
244 5th Avenue Suite J-231 New York, New York United States of America

Ajrichies.com Refuses to refund because of a bad review New York , New York

I tried to order a canon camera from AJ Richies. The web site stated 5 to 7 days for shipping. A couple of days later they called to confirm the order but said that it would take longer than 5-7 days and for $30 I could get it by Christmas. I said ok, after I hung up I realized, that with the added shipping I could get it cheaper in a store close to me.  I called them back and spoke to Greg Taylor and he stated that because they were in sales he could not cancel the order that if I called back the next day customer service could help me.  I asked him why he couldn't cancel the order if he just confirmed it?  His reply was in a very sarcastic tone "Again you need to call and talk to customer service".  Even though it had only been 5 minutes. Greg stated I should call the next day and it would be no problem. I called the next day and canceled. Than a couple of days later the company called to tell me that if I wanted a full refund I would have to remove the negative report I had posted online. I was informed I would not get a full refund unless I gave them a good review and  gave them at least a 4 stars only than would they would refund my money. I said refund my money and maybe I would. Nope they will not refund my money for a product I never got, for a product they never sent. This company cheats people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ajrichiescom/New-York-New-York-10001/Ajrichiescom-Refuses-to-refund-because-of-a-bad-review-New-York-New-York-985190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ajrichies.com