Complaint Review: Ajustable Beds Direct

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Al Watzlavick — McEwen Tennessee United States of America
Ajustable Beds Direct
10 Jill Lane, Monset,NY 10952 Monset, New York United States of America

Ajustable Beds Direct Mike Peterson Will not honor their warranty after many phone calls Monset, New York

*Author of original report: Ajustable Beds Direct

I bought a adjustable bed from Adjustable Beds Direct. Mike Peterson said the platform,frame,
    motors,legs and remote was 100 % Non Prorated lifetime. Labor included. I purchased a double
    twin bed.
  From the day I got it the bed on my side makes a terrible noise when raising the head portion up.
    I called Mike Peterson and told him my problem. He said call 314-447-0734 and talk to Chris. I
    called for 2 weeks no response. I called 1/7/13 and talked to John Martin he said Mike would call
    me back which he did not do. They told me to call the factory 314-447-0736 and talk to Sue
    Crutcher. I talked to her explained the problem about the bed . 1/8/13 Sue called me back said
    she was going to send me a motor and I could put it on myself. I told Sue I had parts and labor
    warranty. Sue then told me she was in St.Louis said they don't have anyone in Tennessee to do
    the repair . I told her its not the motor it makes a screeching noise and she would do something
    different. 1/9/13 I called John Martin did not return my call.
  1/14/13 Sue Crutcher called me said Chris another person would call and take care of the problem.
     I called Chris at the factory who does the warranty repairs 1/14 1/15 1/16 1/17 1/18 1/22/13
     Called Sue Chrutcher said she would get Chris to call but no response. !/22/13 Called John Martin
     told him I need to talk to Mike Peterson said he was busy. Called again John Martin said I have to
     keep calling the factory after these many times I called and got no response. Adjustable Beds Direct
     will not honor their warranty. I am very displeased and will not do any further business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ajustable-Beds-Direct/Monset-New-York-10952/Ajustable-Beds-Direct-Mike-Peterson-Will-not-honor-their-warranty-after-many-phone-calls-M-1001313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ajustable Beds Direct

Ajustable Beds Direct

AUTHOR: Al Watzlavick - (United States of America)

Upon talking to Mike Peterson he got the bed replaced instead of repairing which I think is great. I will continue to do business with them I am pleased this issue was resolved.

Mike Peterson is an honest person.

copy