Complaint Review: Akko Van Aelst

4349 christophe colomb montreal, Ontario United States of America
  • Phone: 416-900-1224/416-203-9718
  • Web:
  • Category:

Akko Van Aelst "ro"-name on email, email address forless88@hotmail.com Akko was supposed to send me 2 3gs 16 and 2 3gs 32gb Brand New Unlocked Apple Iphones for $300. I sent him the $300+$24 for fees at Western Union on Feb. 18, 2010. He was supposed to send me the phone montreal, Ontario

*Author of original report: no longer needed

*Author of original report: Reply

*Consumer Comment: Umm

*Consumer Comment: Not a chance

I saved every email and Im that we had on Gmail. Akko van Aelst promised to send send me 2 3gs 16gb and 2 3gs 32gb Brand New Unlocked Apple Iphones. He said he gets his phones directly from the warehouse in New York, and he has some stock in the company, that is why he is able to resell the phones at a much lower price. I sent him the money Feb. 18, 2010 through Western Union. I sent him $300+24 for the Western Union fees. I haven't heard anything from him since Feb. 21, 2010.

He has called me from three different numbers. I tried calling the numbers back, and they do no accept incoming phone calls. He won't respond to my emails anymore. He added me to his friend's list on Facebook at the begininng,  before I sent him the money. Then yesterday, he took me off of his friend's list. So, I sent him a message. Instead of sending me a message, he completely blocked me on Facebook.

All I want is my $324...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Akko-Van-Aelst/montreal-Ontario-h2j3g2/Akko-Van-Aelst-ro-name-on-email-email-address-forless88hotmailcom-Akko-was-supposed-t-574472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Akko Van Aelst

no longer needed

AUTHOR: mimi - (USA)

how do i delete a report that i filed

AUTHOR: mimi - (United States of America)

The passport pictures are not mine. Those are Akko's passport pictures, the scammer. I asked him to send me pictures, and that is what he sent me. So, once again, it is not my passport for those who commented on that.

Umm

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

A really good idea is delete the photos of your passport, and from now on, unless you want to be victim of identity theft, guard it, and everything with personal info from everyone.

That sale was too good to be true, AND the fact that you had to pay with Western Union prooves it.  If the sale was valid he would have let you send a check or money order.

Not a chance

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"All I want is my $324"

Did you really think some anonymous person on the Internet was going to send you 4 brand new iPhones for $300??   Does the phrase, "too good to be true" ring  a bell?

Sorry to say it, but you've been scammed.   The fact that you had to send cash via Western Union (across an international border) would seem to seal it.   Scammers insist on this because Western Union transfers are untraceable and U.S. law enforcement has no jurisdiction where the money was received.

involves