Complaint Review: Akzis DBA Zirpak

• Updated: Wed, July 20, 2011

• Reported By: Kari — Grapevine Texas United States of America
Akzis DBA Zirpak
2656 south loop west suite 303 Houston, Texas United States of America

Akzis DBA Zirpak Mark Clyburn Customer booked several loads with Sourceone and is refusing to make payments. We have attempted to contact them on several occasions. Mark Clyburn has assured us check was cut and mailed everytime. Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Marq Clyburn NEVER pays for services tendered

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I can tell you who you have to thank for that!

Mark Clyburn had an account set up with Sourceone and tendered 3 loads to us.  All loads were picked up and dleivered as requested and when it came time for payment we started getting the run around from Mark.  We have attempted to contact Mark on several different occasions and were assured that payment was issued. We are always told he will call us back.  We than decided to try and collect the payment by going to the location in Houston.  When we arrived we found that the office space was empty and asking around the building no one had ever heard of them.  I than contacted Mark again and he advised me that they had conveniently moved to a location in Rosenberg, TX.  I than advised Mark that we would be contacting customers for payment and he assured me that he would return my call with a check number that was on 10/14 and it is 10/19 and I have yet to here fron him again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2010 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Akzis-DBA-Zirpak/Houston-Texas-77054/Akzis-DBA-Zirpak-Mark-Clyburn-Customer-booked-several-loads-with-Sourceone-and-is-refusin-652733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Akzis DBA Zirpak

Marq Clyburn NEVER pays for services tendered

AUTHOR: alicia - (United States of America)

If this isn't proof of the shady dealing of Marq, Mark, Marquise Clyurn then I dont"t know what is. Disgraceful! But still there is so much good that can come out of this We need to follow the example of Grandma's Barrell and take all matters of check fraud and thief of services straight to the district Attorney's office in Harris County and file a complaint! This person will not stop stealing from people DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON AND HIS COMPANY AKZIS, AXIS, AKZIS INDUSTRAIL, ZIRPAK AT YOUR OWN RISK. ACCEPT NO CHECKS FOR GOODS OR SERVICES.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I can tell you who you have to thank for that!

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

You can thank Marq's best friend Karim Jamal for your loads not being paid.  See Karim has his own trucking company called Amir Enterprises, DBA  A-Logistics and he knows that Marq never pays people.  You might also notice that he is listed as a credit reference.  Well one day Marq called Karim and asked him to help him move some loads for him, which Karim lied to Marq and said he just didn't have a truck available.  He did in fact have two available at the time about 5 miles away but he knows Marq never pays people.  Karim then told him of two companies to call, one was a company out of Dallas he hates and another was you. The reason he gave Marq your name is because he had lost a load to you earlier that day and was still mad about it.

If you are looking to get your money back you will have to get in line as you almost certainly know by now. What you may not know is that Hoover is suing both Marq Clyburn and Karim Jamal together because they believe they work as a team.  I can tell you it is true that they do work together to fraud people.  If I were you I would not work with A-Logistics either.