cholesterol

Complaint Review: Al Babtain Turnkey solution co (BTS)

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: zarina — tortoreto Italy
Al Babtain Turnkey solution co (BTS)
Ahmad Al Jaber Street baitak tower basement Nationwide Kuwait

Al Babtain Turnkey solution co (BTS) kuwait I went for service to replace the glass shield and they ripped me off kuwait city, Kuwait

I went for the repair of the glass shield of my mobile samsung the agreement was to receive a call before the repair, suddenly they call me the same night to tell the phone was repaired for 90kd without my authorization. I went there 2 days after and they offered it for75kd but was too high because in other services it costs 30kd no more. I ask the phone back without repair and they gave it back without pen. I realized the receipt was written without pen at that time and I told to the supervisor that it was maybe a mistake.

He assalted me with 6 people of the security and forced me to go away without any receipt and with broken phone and no S pen. The girl who attended me was there and she said she the pen was no there. The mobile was 30 days old, the pen was in its place. They tried to rip me off because I m a foreigner and they know that in this country we don t have full rights. This is an attempt of robbery and they must be stopped. Al Batains has a bad reputation of above situation in the past as I came to know from other people who had the same or similar experience with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 05:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Al-Babtain-Turnkey-solution-co-BTS/nationwide/Al-Babtain-Turnkey-solution-co-BTS-kuwait-I-went-for-service-to-replace-the-glass-shiel-1007677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Al Babtain Turnkey solution co (BTS)