Complaint Review: Al Collins Graphic Design School

• Updated: Sat, July 23, 2011

• Reported By: C — Queen Creek Arizona USA
Al Collins Graphic Design School
1140 S Priest Dr Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Al Collins Graphic Design School Collins College Ya you don't have to be an artist...heard that in the early 90's Tempe, Arizona

Would like to join class action law suit, if it ever happens. I attended Al Collins Graphic Design School in the late 80 and early 90's. What a joke. I certianly needed to be an artist to graduate, which I did not. They even started grading portfolios with bronze silver and gold seals of approval. Nice going for an interview...well I only received a bronze from Collins Collegs. What a joke. We never received a computer or anything that wasn't out dated. Only in computer lab did we use a computer. The rest was learning how to draw letter and develope blake and white film, not much that could be used. I keept most of my ols stiff so if we ever get this rolling. I also had my initian student loan of $10,000 go up to $28,000 since I couldn't find a job to pay it back. Contact me to join this lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2011 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Al-Collins-Graphic-Design-School/Tempe-Arizona-/Al-Collins-Graphic-Design-School-Collins-College-Ya-you-dont-have-to-be-an-artistheard-756295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Al Collins Graphic Design School