Complaint Review: Al Collins Graphic Design School

• Reported By: Veronica — Mesa Arizona
Al Collins Graphic Design School
Tempe , Arizona USA

Al Collins Graphic Design School Collins College Rip off Tempe Arizona

I moved out to Arizona to attend Al Collins Graphic Design School in the summer of 2000. I wanted to take webpage design about a year into classes I was denied the ability to go into webpage design. By that time I had had enough of this place the people I had started school with were dropping out left and right. I told the admisistration that I was going to drop out then if I suddenly was unable to take the courses I had sighed up for. They changed their minds real quick when they realized they were going to have to return the rest of my tuition money. I suspect that they never did since I have so much student loan debt from this joke of a school. The majority of my credits were non transferable to other schools so more student loan debt ontop of that. I hope this place gets what is coming to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Al-Collins-Graphic-Design-School/Tempe-Arizona/Al-Collins-Graphic-Design-School-Collins-College-Rip-off-Tempe-Arizona-1144248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Al Collins Graphic Design School