Complaint Review: Al Collins Graphic Design

• Reported By: R — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Al Collins Graphic Design
1407 W 10th Place Internet United States of America

Al Collins Graphic Design AL Collins Rips students off! Internet

I was told at first that with the Associates Degree (when I attended the Associates Degree is all they offered) and dedicated job placement personnel would find me a suitable job. By the time I got my degree, they told me that Al Collins NOW offers full bachelors degree's. They told me to enroll for another 2 years and possibly $15, 000 in student loans! They went on to tell me that if I am serious about my education that I should enroll, you don't want to get left behind I recall them saying. I told them that I could not afford another loan and that was the last time I heard from them. There job placement called me only once. Since then, my original loan for $6,500 has grown to 14,050! Now this recession, I can no longer afford to make the payment.

Please add me to the class action law suite.
Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Al-Collins-Graphic-Design/internet/Al-Collins-Graphic-Design-AL-Collins-Rips-students-off-Internet-701766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Al Collins Graphic Design