Complaint Review: Al Collins School Of Graphic Design

• Submitted: Mon, May 03, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 03, 2004

• Reported By:Apache Junction Arizona
Al Collins School Of Graphic Design
1140 S Priest Rd Apache Junction, Arizona U.S.A.

Al Collins School of Graphic Design rip-off! Poor instruction for way too much money. Tempe Apache Junction Arizona

I attended Al Collins 1991 - 1992 enrolling in their desktop publishing program. I went through a different teacher several times per week. When I complained about this, the president of the school tried to appease me by letting me attend any class I wanted at no additional cost. I wanted to have a group meeting with the President but he said no. I was appointed the spoke person. When I layed out my complaints he denied every one.

All my complaints are the same as what is in the report on Rip-Off. I can see it has not changed any still the year I attended. I have not been able to land a graphic job and I more or less had to teach myself what I know now.

The tuition was far far too too much for the little training I received. I would like to go back to school but I feel it would be a waste of my time to become faustrated with the very same situation I left.

Apache Junction, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2004 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Al-Collins-School-Of-Graphic-Design/Apache-Junction-Arizona-85220/Al-Collins-School-of-Graphic-Design-rip-off-Poor-instruction-for-way-too-much-money-Temp-89953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Al Collins School Of Graphic Design