Complaint Review: Al Hendrickson Toyota

5201 sample road Coconut Creek, Florida United States of America

Al Hendrickson Toyota Deceived ; bate and switch Coconut Creek, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Hey Stevie

*General Comment: Hey John

My wife had recieved a card that said she is a valued custermer and that toyota would give her a 2.99 interest rate for 7 years or a 00.00 % for five years . She was going to leave when the sales man said come back we will get you in the truck with the 2.99 % just give us a few minutes .After waiing for about 2and a half hours they said we were approved and that toyota was the finance company . After three weeks she recieving letters from different banks . We call the dealer and they said that we were not approved. We told them then why did we waited almost 2 and a half hours after we was going to walk out . We was told to come back and resign the loan deal with a much higher interest rate . We decided to get  our old truck back . We ask them to please put everything back on the truck and that we was going to bring the newer truck back for and switch back . They said ok over the phone but when I got there the whole story changes they said that they were not doing that and that. so of course after a  long ride to them and  they  I lost my cool and I told them in front of there clients or should I call the victims ? That there are trying to rip me and My wife Off . They then told me to leave out of the building or they was going to call the police I said why You can't face the fact that I am telling You the truth . So I walk out side to avoid there there ways .

Another manager came out side and started talking to me . He said I am going to try to help You . I told hin that all We wanted was the old truck back the way We gave it to them . So he took me around the building and he showed me the truck when I went around the truck there was more damage to the fender and to the nerf bar. I told him that that was done while in there hands and that they would have to fix it . He said no we are not You call your insurance and let them  take care of it . Then to avoid another problem I called coconut police to make a police report . When the officer came down He said it was recently done (speaking about the damage on the truck) I quess the dealership did not like that. So the sales manager told me to bring the truck the next day that they were going to but back all the items that they took off when we bought the truck ofr the trade inn. I told the ok so I went home and told My wife of everything that had happened . That evening she Had to go to the univerisity to take a test when she came out The truck was gone . She immedeately call me and the cops. The security said that the dealership had a repo on the truck and I said how could them I was there this morning ? Ther had left My wife stranded at the University that there was wrong. So we went right over to the dealership and called the police . We told them that what they did was wrong and that they knew we where going to bring the new truck back the following day. they laugh at us and gave us a hard time getting our truck back . We also had our properties in the truck which they don't want us to get back .

On top of that they also told the police That they did not want both of us on there properties which we did nothing wrong . So now we are left with with damages and They will Not return our items that was taken from the new truck. Why is not a law protecting Us agaist businesses like this doing bate and switch .Please lets give an End to companies like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Al-Hendrickson-Toyota/Coconut-Creek-Florida-/Al-Hendrickson-Toyota-Deceived-bate-and-switch-Coconut-Creek-Florida-904252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Al Hendrickson Toyota

Hey Stevie

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Why don't Team Rebutt file a complaint, would save time

#2 General Comment

Hey John

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

I responded to Katherine's posting about this please check it out.

You need to file a criminal complaint against the GM and/or owner of this dealership for theft of your personal property as well as damages done to your vehicle while the dealership was in possession of it. You should also file a claim in small claims court for the property and damage as well.

Also, maybe check with the State Attorney's office to see if they broke any statutes when they called you in for a 2.9 rate and let you drive the car around (kind of an extended test drive) and then tried to jack up the rate on you. I heard that there was some kind of laws passed saying the dealerships could not do this but I could be wrong. I do know that it has been a common practice in the past to do so.

Also for what little good you may think it may do file a complaint with Toyota's Corporate offices against this dealership and those involved. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't.