Complaint Review: Alabama Adventures

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Saginaw Alabama
Alabama Adventures
5051 Prince Street Bessemer, Alabama U.S.A.

Alabama Adventures is a costly MISTAKE! DO NOT GO THERE! Bessemer Alabama

I have been a season pass member of Alabama Adventures Theme Park for several years. This year my family of 6 bought our season passes as usual. I am so disappointed and totally regret spending money here. The facilities are run down. The bathrooms are disgusting. Lifeguards are imcompetent and the staff is very unfriendly and rude. My 3 year old child got lost at the water park and they have no security. Took me over an hour to find him on my own. Not to mention that they do not allow you to bring in any food or drinks. Most theme parks allow their season pass members to bring in lunch. I go there 3 times a week and spend approximately $100 each time we go on top of my season pass this adds up to thousands of dollars. We will never join this theme park again. Too expensive, too run down and customer service is a disgrace.

Also a lot of times they do not have workers to run rides and several are always closed because they do not have an employee running the booths. NEVER AGAIN will I go to Alabama Adventures in Bessemer Alabama. It is worth the 2 hour drive to go to Six Flags in Georgia where I can bring in our food for a family of 5.

Alabama Adventures SUCKS.

Singlemomof3
Saginaw, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alabama-Adventures/Bessemer-Alabama-35022/Alabama-Adventures-is-a-costly-MISTAKE-DO-NOT-GO-THERE-Bessemer-Alabama-349819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alabama Adventures