Complaint Review: Alabama Deparment Of Insurance Commissioner

• Submitted: Sat, December 09, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By:Phenix city Alabama
Alabama Deparment Of Insurance Commissioner
P O Box 303351 Montgomery, Alabama U.S.A.

Alabama Deparment Of Insurance Commissioner Refuses to help with complains agaisnt progressive Ripoff Montgomery Alabama

*Author of original report: Its because progressives insures cause the most accidents they should stay of the roads where they belong progressive is the last who insure for people who don't have a good driven record

*Consumer Comment: QUOTE:"I hope I never have to deal with progressive again".......

*Author of original report: I hope I never have to deal with progressive again

*Author of original report: Progressive didn't go out of there way for me

*Author of original report: Progressive did not do a good job In helping me

*Author of original report: The people of alabama don't matter

*Author of original report: Progressive finally paid up

*Consumer Comment: I have to speak in defense of Progressive

*Consumer Comment: I have to speak in defense of Progressive

*Author of original report: Victims of progressive need to speak out

*Author of original report: Progressive

My, mother filed a complaint agaisnt progressive with the Alabama Insurance Commissioner for an accident on 12/19/2005, My mother was traveling on airport throughway & made a lane change from the left lane into the right lane. The, other driver passed her on the shoulder & attempted to cut infront of us causing the left rear of his vehicle to strike the right front of my mothers car, the other driver was mad cause my mother switched lanes which we had every right to do my mother had plenty of room & this driver was going to intimidate my mother cause she got infront of him, he intentionally hit my mothers vehicle & then run away he was not even going to stop!. The, other driver of course lie to the police that my mother attempted to change lanes from the left to the right & saying my mother impacted his vehicle which was not true!, my mother had progressive insurance has well has the other driver who caused the accident progressive said my mother failed to yeild how did my mother failed to yeild we had every right to change lanes the other driver did not like it!. My, mother filed a complaint with the Insurance commissioner office but the complaint was not resolve know progressive changes their story their was no negligence on both drivers well progressive was not saying this when they first made their decision!, they took the word of their insured regardless if he caused the accident!. Of, course the insurance Commissioner does not help resolve any complaints agaisnt progressive! they said progressive has not violated any alabama insurance law or regulation, which I already figured they would not to anything to help resolve this complaint with progressive!. This, is why progressive gets away with not paying claims when you are in accident with their policy holder!, the other driver caused $800 worht of damange & progressive failed to pay, of course progressive said that my mother could file a claim under her policy, besides the other driver paying for the damange! their has got to be something done agaisnt these road rage drivers! who causes these accidnets!. I, would like to know what is going on these days when us consumers do no matter anymore!.

Charles
Phenix city, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2006 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alabama-Deparment-Of-Insurance-Commissioner/Montgomery-Alabama/Alabama-Deparment-Of-Insurance-Commissioner-Refuses-to-help-with-complains-agaisnt-progres-224490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alabama Deparment Of Insurance Commissioner

I think its progressive insured who need to stay off the road.  So don't put the "WHOLE" blame on me "Jerk because i'm not going to take it you a*****e.  The people who progressive insure should not be allowed to drive period if they can't obey the laws,  because it looks like they haven't learned from their past mistakes not to cause anymore accidents.

I'm not accepting responsibility for things i have not done.

QUOTE:"I hope I never have to deal with progressive again".......

AUTHOR: Adolph - (USA)

It's probably a given that you won't. I'm sure they're more than equally hopeful they NEVER see you or your mother again.
This is typical of your pathetic, endless posts, Charles. NOTHING is EVER your fault. Oh wait. Your
"mother" was changing lanes and struck another vehicle and it's NOT her fault?
Stay on the sidewalk where you two belong.

I hope I never have to deal with progressive again

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I hope I never have to deal with progressive again. I had my ordeal with them I do not want to have another one. I just hope & pray to god I do not get In another accident.

It has been 25 months sense the accident & I haven't had another one, I don't go anywhere unless I have to. All I did was go to the store to buy a coke.

I don't even do that anymore I also pray before I go anywhere for god to keep the bad people of me. It has been almost 26 months sense the last accident I haven't had another one.

I also pray to god that I am not hit buy a driver who has progressive insurance because they are difficult to deal with. Even though they know there insured caused the wreck.

They will find anyway to blame u for It. I was just in the wrong place @ the wrong time.

But I feel for the other people who has to deal with progressive because I know how bad they can be, they did not take care of me has other people claimed they been helped from progressive.

And progressive lost a custormer.

Progressive didn't go out of there way for me

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Progressive didn't go out of there way for me, they treated me unfair & like garbage. They didn't do a thing for me!. I just hope & pray to god I am not hit from another driver who has progressive insurance.

Next time I will have my video camera to prove how these idiots drive In this town, then mabye these drivers will think next time before they try to defraud some other persons insurance or get In an road rage mood.

Progressive did not do a good job In helping me

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Progressive did not do a good job In taking care of me, they treated me like a piece of garbage. They blamed me for an accident I didn't cause & gave free money to the other driver who had no insurance.

The other driver was driving illegally turned into me & hit my front bumper he was driving with no insurance & he falsified .plates. The other driver stole money from my insurance.

I am sure the police knew the driver cops know every low life person In phenix city who drive illegally & he falsified his car plates, and was able to continue driving.

I find something very wrong here, this accident happend on 11/22/2006.

I was treated very unfair from progressive & the police.

The people of alabama don't matter

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

The insurance Commissioner of alabama does not care about the people of alabama who are In car accidents.

They have stupid insurance specialists who don't help people resolve complaints agaisnt insurance companies.

The insurance commissioner office protects insurance companies Is the reason why we don't get any assicantce. Insurance companies love to blame the innocent person.

I believe there Is corruption going on. It seem's you can't even go anywhere anymore without some nut on the road causing an accident.

The insurance commissioner office does not do there job to make sure people are treated fairly.

There Is alway's some idiot investigator In every insurance commissioner In every state, they help protect insurance companies & screw us over!.

Progressive finally paid up

AUTHOR: Anyoumous - (U.S.A.)

Progressive, finally paid up after we took them to court 08/2005, but

only after we told progressive how unfairly the judge treated us, the

judge personally knew the insured driver this is conflict of interest the

judge should had excused himself from the case. But, with all the

corruption going on I didn't except the judge to rule for me, the

adjuster for progressive & the insured & there lawyer provided false

evidence they lied about me. So, after two years from the date of the

accident of putting me threw hell I had to be talked down to from

progressive lawyer he was an idiot. Progressive, paid off my car loan

later that. I, can see why everyone hates progressive they wrongfully

blame the wrong person. I, didn't deserve this there insured caused

this accident totaled my car the only reason why they got out of

trouble, was because they where friend's with the judge this Is

conflict of interest & the judge could have gotten fired & he knew the

wrong he done. But, these judge's get away with doing this cause

they have to much power!.

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I, cant believe how some people defend progressive progressive did not do right by me instead they blamed me for the accident when it was not my fault! this is how progressive treats everyone, progressive did not put the guilty driver @ fault. They, are some bad drivers out their & progressive does not put these bad drivers @ fault for the accidents! instead they chose to put the blame on me, & progressive lied to the insurance commissioner office!. That, is the reason why these bad drivers get away with this stuff cause progressive & the police let them!, & the insurance commissioner office does nothing to help u change their decision!. Defend, progressive if u want but they are real victims of progressive because they wrongfully blame u for the accident & the bad driver gets away with it who it u!. Progressive, treats everyone wrong who they dont like!.

I have to speak in defense of Progressive

AUTHOR: Juliet - (U.S.A.)

I am not saying that Progressive is right or wrong here, but Progressive DOES do a good job, for some of their customers, in Alabama.

Prior to 2005, in 22 years of driving, I had never filed an insurance claim for coverage on any car I ever owned.

In July 2005, my husband had an car accident in my car, and Progressive took care of it, completely in accordance with my policy, and made everything very easy for me to figure out in order to get the damage repaired. That was my first time ever dealing with insurance regarding repairs to my car, and they really did make it as easy as possible.

In December of that same year, I totaled my car, and the agent for Progressive honestly knocked herself out, trying to get everything resolved for me.

She had to knock herself out because I was in the midst of dealing with my mother's hospitalization in another state, to which family members who are not *dramatic* in any way, felt warranted calling all of my mother's children to her bedside, in the event it might be the last time to do so.

The agent in question had to pursue ME to get all the ends tied up, and checks issued and papers signed off, etc.

She even met me, well over a month after the accident, at a McDonalds in MY home area, in the evening, at my convenience, to get my money to me.

Progressive truly went out of their way for me, and did right by me, when the accident was unequivocally MY FAULT, in that instance.

I am not defending insurance companies, or saying Progressive never does anyone wrong, or that there is no reason to complain about the Alabama Insurance Commission, etc.

But for how Progressive treated me, under two very trying circumstance, well, I have to speak on their behalf.

I AM sorry for all your problems with them.

I have to speak in defense of Progressive

AUTHOR: Juliet - (U.S.A.)

I AM sorry for all your problems with them.

Victims of progressive need to speak out

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Victims, of progressive need to speak out who have been wrongfully blamed for accidents & the person who hit u gets away with it, u can count on progressive not making the right decision! to blame the real who is responible for the damanges. Instead, progressive has to blame everyone else besides the guilty driver!.

Progressive

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

If the alabama department of insurance of alabama continues to let these insurance companies have their way then we can never resolve any complaints agaisnt progressive. Progressive wrongfully blames everybody like they have done me it does not matter if the police report shows u @ fault they will still blame u! the department of insurance will not work with u or listen to u to resolve any complaints agaisnt progressive!