Complaint Review: Alabama internal revenue

• Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012

• Reported By: Alabama Resident — United States Alabama USA
Alabama internal revenue
50 North Ripley Street Montgomery, Alabama United States of America

Alabama internal revenue The Alabama internal revenue is holding me responsible for my 2009 taxes my former employer made a mistake which resulted me being over paid $600 when i received my tax I have done what they told me t Montgomery, Alabama

*Consumer Comment: Hmmm

The Alabama Department Revenue. Is holding me responsible for something that wasn't my fault.  My former employer made a mistake on my W-2 form. I filled out my 2009 taxes with the information my former employer put on the W-2 form.  I'm getting to the breaking point,  i did everything they told me to resolve this issue.  Every time i send them corrections i always get in the mail i still owe it.

This has took 24 month's of my life. I am also unemployed & receiving unemployment.  I have no extra money to pay $600.  It's not fair that i am being held responsible for something that wasn't my fault!. My former has screwed me I no longer work for them. The Alabama internal revenue is in the wrong trying to make me pay this when i did nothing wrong. The state of  Alabama is nothing but a bunch  liar's trying to screw the resident's of Alabama.

I believe they are just trying to extort money from me. Today i have reached the breaking point,  they also told me if i lived 2 year's in the state of Alabama.  I wouldn't have to pay it back.  I have lived here almost 9 year's,  then today they deny ever telling me that. They will do what ever it takes to make me pay that $600.00 extra money i don't have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alabama-internal-revenue/Montgomery-Alabama-36132/Alabama-internal-revenue-The-Alabama-internal-revenue-is-holding-me-responsible-for-my-2-839164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alabama internal revenue

Hmmm

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

A relative of Charles', no doubt.