Complaint Review: Alamo Rent A Car

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: Anna — Lakeville Minnesota United States of America
Alamo Rent A Car
Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Alamo Rent A Car Managers - Steve Fax#314-561-9638 NEVER RENT A CAR FROM ALAMO Chicago, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Alamo Rent a Car

Do not rent from ALAMO. I make reservation with Alamo Rent A Car thru expedia. I rent a Mini Van: $74.00/Day, Unlimited mileage, Extra hour:$24.67, Extra Day:$74.00, Estimated taxes and fees $74.86 for  pick up in Chicago (ORD) airport at 8/7/12 and drop off in Minneapolis (MSP) airport at 8/10/12  for Car rental TOTAL: $296.86. When I check the credit card statement the charges was $903. My rental car cost me $300.00/Day. I call Alamo and talk to regional manager. Steve told me that I sign the agrement (which I did), but it didn't cross my mine to double check all paper work because (I have my confirmation). I faxed my confirmation 473981791COUNT to Steve  on 8/15/12 - NO respond. Called to Alamo Rent A Car on 8/20/12 and talk to Kevin - regional manager, fax him my confirmation again on 8/20/12 - I'm still waiting for a phone call or email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alamo-Rent-A-Car/Chicago-Illinois-/Alamo-Rent-A-Car-Managers-Steve-Fax314-561-9638-NEVER-RENT-A-CAR-FROM-ALAMO-Chicago-I-930472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alamo Rent A Car

Alamo Rent a Car

AUTHOR: Alamo Rent A Car - (USA)

Hello Anna,

Thank you for your post. I would like to discuss this further. Please email me at care[at]alamo.com with complete details. Please use reference # 120821-002841 in the subject line of the email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Kyle