• Report: #1022078

Alamo Rent a Car
Orlando International Airport, Fl orlando, Florida United States of America

Alamo Rent a Car Rip Off, Bad faith orlando, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Alamo Cares

I was in Orlando, Fl, this january and  rented a car for vacation at Orlando International Airport. When I got to the Alamo desk, the attendant insisted that my luggage would not fit in the car I had chosen (I had already paid the rent using my credit card at rental cars - a Chevrolet Aveo) .

She insisted that I  would have to upgrade to a Jeep Cherokee. I asked about the costs several times, but she said it would be pretty much the same, once she would include the GPS and othes small taxes only. She didn`t answer my questions and got my voucher from rental cars and my credit card number.

Well, when I returned the vehicle, Alamo charged my credit card to $711. As I had already paid #463,47 the total amount came to more than one thousand dollars!!!! They are thieves that use their business to rip-off the  clients. Get away from Alamo. I will never rent from this guys again in my life. Very disappointed. And I see  this is happening to other people either.

Don`t get ripped-off and don`t accept upgrades.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alamo-Rent-a-Car/orlando-Florida-32819/Alamo-Rent-a-Car-Rip-Off-Bad-faith-orlando-Florida-1022078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alamo Rent a Car

Alamo Cares

AUTHOR: Alamo Rent A Car - (USA)

Renger,
Weve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care[at]alamo.com including the exact rental location information, your contact info, your rental agreement and any additional information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130301-002426 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.
Respectfully,